1. File a Graduation Application before deadline February 28, 2022 for May Completion.
To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Log into your JICS account
- Click on the “Student” tab across the top
- Scroll down page & find the link “Graduation Application” – click on it.
- Fill out requested information & submit
2. Meet with your academic advisor to confirm that you will satisfy all academic requirements.
3. Complete all forms listed below (regalia order form, clearance signature form)
4. Pay $200 graduation fee for Bachelor or Associate, or $275 for both (this must be paid no later than February 28, 2022; on March 1, 2022 a late fee will be assessed)
5. The Division Chairperson for your division will submit your application to the Office of the Registrar. Any application submitted by prospective graduates will not be accepted.
6. The Office of the Registrar will contact you for your final degree audit.
All requirements must be completed by the completion semester. Check your degree plan and meet with your adviser and division chairperson. All courses substitutions form must be approved by advisor, division chairperson and the vice president for academic affairs.
*Please note that by completing this packet is not a clearance or approval to graduate. All curriculum requirements must be satisfied.
CANDIDACY APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION
GRADUATION CLEARANCE SIGNATURE FORM
REGALIA ORDER FORM