Fall 2021 Academic Calendar
To download a PDF version of the Fall 2021 Academic Calendar with clickable buttons for additional information and actionable items, please click the purple button below. The Fall 2021 Academic Calendar is also provided below as text, as well as an image.
- 8/9: Fall Registration and Report Day for Fall Athletics and Auxiliaries Summer Camp at 10:00 A.M.
- 8/10: Fall Athletics and Auxiliaries Summer Camp Begins
- 9/1: New Student Orientation (Virtual)
- 9/5: Residence Halls Open for All Students
- 9/6: Labor Day Holiday Observance (Offices Closed)
- 9/7: In-Person Fall Registration Begins for All Students
- 9/8: First Day of Class
- 9/8-9: Late Registration Begins (Fees Apply)
- 9/9-10: Timeframe to Add/Drop a Course
- TBA: Opening School Convocation
- 9/22: Application for May 2022 Graduation Opens; Graduation Fees Accepted
- 10/11-15: Mid-Term Examinations
- 10/29: Last Day to Withdraw From a Course With a “W”
- 11/1: Pre-Registration for the Spring 2022 Semester (Online and In-Person)
- 11/24: Residence Halls Close at 5:00 P.M. for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11/25-26: Thanksgiving Holiday Observance (Campus Closed, No Classes, Offices Closed)
- 11/29: Campus Reopens, Classes Resume and Offices Reopen at 8:00 A.M.
- 12/2: Last Day of Class
- 12/3: Student Study Day – Preparation for Final Examinations (No Classes)
- 12/3: Last Day to Withdraw From the College
- 12/6-10: Final Examinations
- 12/10: Last Day to Remove Incomplete "I" Status
- 12/10: Residence Halls Close at 5:00 P.M.
- 12/23: Administrative Offices Close at 5:00 P.M. for Christmas Holiday Break
To download the PDF with clickable buttons for additional information and actionable items, click the purple button below.