Our goal is to support the educational mission of the College by maintaining the integrity and security of the academic records and accurately interpreting the academic policies.  The Office of the Registrar certifies enrollment, academic progress and graduation; facilitates the production of course schedules for registration; evaluates transfer credits; provides degree audits; and certifies students for veteran’s benefits.

The Office of the Registrar is located at 2404 N. Grand Ave., Willie Lee Glass Building, Basement Floor, Tyler, TX 75702.

Phone: (903) 593-8311, ext. 2215

Fax: (903) 593-5830

Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday

Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request an official transcript?
How do I request a degree audit?
How do I apply for graduation?
How do I order a replacement diploma?
How do I request enrollment verification?
How do I withdraw from School?
How do I apply for Veteran’s Benefits?

How to Request an Official Transcript

Transcripts being sent directly to another college for educational purposes may be requested using the Transcript Request Form.

When to Request a Degree Audit

Students need to request a graduation degree audit form the Office of the Registrar prior to registering for their last semester courses.  Degree audits will be placed in the appropriate advisor’s box as they are completed.

How to Apply for Graduation

Students should apply for graduation once they have registered for their final semester of attendance at Texas College.  A student must file a completed graduation application in the Office of the Registrar by the deadline printed in the college calendar.  Graduation applications are available at the Office of the Registrar, or online.

Texas College holds commencement in May each year.   

Students who complete their coursework in the Fall term will have their degrees conferred in May.

How to Order a Replacement Diploma

Students may request a replacement diploma by submitting a Diploma Reprint Form to the Office of the Registrar.  The request must be accompanied by the required identification forms.

How to Request Enrollment Verification

Texas College has two ways that students may request for verification of enrollment.


In Person

  • Fill out the Enrollment Verification Request Form.
  • If you have a third party form that must be completed, please attach it with the request.
  • Email the completed form to is
  • Bring the completed form to the Office of the Registrar, basement floor of the Willie Lee Glass Building.
How Do I Withdraw From School

Students wishing to withdraw from school must complete an official Withdrawal Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office for it to be complete. 

Withdrawal forms can be picked up in person from the Office of the Registrar or online.

How to Apply for Veterans Benefits

Apply for your Chapter 33 (Post 9/11); Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill); Chapter 35 (Dependents Education Assistance); or Chapter 1606(Selected Reserve & National Guard) benefits. Apply online at Under Benefits click on Education and Training; click on For Students; click on Get Started; and then click on Apply for Benefits.

The goal of the application is to obtain a: Certificate of Eligibility (COE)

Bring documents to VA Coordinator

Once you have registered for your classes, please come to the VA Coordinator’s Office in the basement of the Willie Lee Glass Building.  Please bring the following documents with you:

  1. Copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) – If you applied for your VA benefits, when you receive your COE in the mail, please bring me a copy to my office.
  2. Your DD Form 214 (Member 4 or Service 2 copy showing your discharge) or if you are in the Reserves or National Guard, a NOBE (Notice of Basic Benefits Eligibility) from your Guard unit.
  3. For Chapter 35, please bring a copy of the Veterans DD Form 214.
  4. Please be sure you are registered for your classes.
Veteran Affairs